Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Introduction

Hi. Well, if you are reading this first entry it's because I probably asked you to come and read my new blog. So you probably know who I am anyway, so there's really not much to say.

...


...

Hmmm...

Well, okay. I guess I should list some stuff for those who don't know me. Maybe for those who do know me, you'll learn something new. Or not. I don't care. I'm just rambling... so here goes...

- I live in Wylie, TX with my dog, Bailey Mae, and two cats, Alex and Callie.
- I did not name my furbabies after the cast of Gray's Anatomy. Promise.
- Oh, I also live with Rick, my husband since 1996.
- I can drive a Volvo 780 tractor (that's a heavy duty 18-wheeler truck!). This is our set up.

- I own my own graphic and web design firm, 911 iDesigns.
- Graphic design is my passion.
- I am a councilman's wife.
- I hate being referred to as councilman's wife. My title is Alicia White, not Councilman Rick White's wife.
- I love to travel and take photos of wildlife and landscapes.
- I also take photos of the local fire and police departments.
- I prefer milk chocolate.
- I have shot an AK47 and I own an AR15. I wanted a pink one but it was more expensive.
- I am cheap.

So, that's about it. My goal is to entertain you. If you have a thought you'd like for me to ramble on, send it to me and we'll see what I come up with. This should be fun!

1 comment: